We are strengthening our Insurance Agency Underwriting department and are seeking to recruit a self-motivated individual to join our team as an Insurance Sales Officer.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who can excel in a fluid environment and who are excited about excellent service and dealing with people. We need people who are able to think on their feet, offering unique perspectives to our clients and have a sales aptitude.
We are looking for talented individuals for the following post:
Insurance Sales Officer
The chosen candidate will:-
- Identify potential clients;
- Identify potential Tied Insurance Intermediaries;
- Be responsible to achieve specific targets;
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with clients which will include gathering of information, assessing their insurance needs and present solutions to help customers make purchasing decisions according to their needs;
- Ensure clients understand the terms and the extent of the cover provided in line with industry regulations;
- Keep up with changes in the insurance market and in the clients’ industries;
- Collect insurance premiums and processing accounts.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Have excellent written and verbal skills so as to communicate insurance specifics to customers;
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Goal-oriented and Analytical skills;
- Presentation skills, with an outgoing personality and a positive attitude;
- Have a talent for building rapport with the client and maintaining a trustworthy relationship;
- Possess good listening skills and an excellent telephone manner;
- Be focused, precise, have a strong eye for detail and an ability to assess risks;
- Be assertive and have strong organisational and planning skills so as to meet tight deadlines;
- Have the ability to assume responsibility and demonstrate an eagerness to learn;
- Be energetic, outgoing, show willingness to collaborate and to work within a team.
Applicants in possession of a CII Certificate and / or Diploma in Insurance will be considered an asset. However, individuals with previous sales experience yet not in possession of insurance certification will be provided training, to be able to perform efficiently within the regulatory framework.
An attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience is being offered for the above position.
Interested candidates are to send their CV together with a motivation letter by email to the HR Manager at [email protected]
𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘈𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘓𝘵𝘥. 𝘐𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘤𝘵, 𝘊𝘢𝘱 487, 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘌𝘯𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘈𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘎𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘔𝘢𝘮𝘰 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘓𝘵𝘥. (𝘎𝘔𝘐). 𝘎𝘔𝘐 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪s𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘢 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 (𝘔𝘍𝘚𝘈) 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘉𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘈𝘤𝘵, 𝘊𝘢𝘱 403 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘢. 𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘍𝘚𝘈.