We are looking for a self-motivated individual who has a passion for numbers and is keen about working within an organised and professional environment, to join our Finance team as an Accounts Clerk. The individual will be working alongside other team members, will be reporting to the team supervisor and will assume various responsibilities related to day-to-day accounting activities.
Responsibilities of the Role
As a member of the Finance team the individual will primarily assume responsibility for generic accounting duties including:
- Posting and allocating funds received;
- Chasing outstanding debts and answering clients’ finance related queries;
- Preparing bank deposits and bank reconciliation statements;
- Reconciling creditor accounts, processing and preparing payment of purchases’ invoices.
- Good communication skills and excellent telephone manner;
- Organised and have an eye for detail;
- Good time management skills so as to meet tight deadlines and work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to cooperate and work well with others.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Preferably have an A’ Level standard in Accounts or some relevant working experience;
- Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Interested candidates are to send their CV together with a motivation letter by email to the HR team at [email protected]