When you use the website, our servers keep an activity log unique to you that collects certain administrative and traffic information including: source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, software crash reports and type of browser used.We may collect personal data about you from third parties including financial institutions, identification verification agencies, credit providers and credit reference agencies for the purposes of identification verification and conducting credit or other financial checks, and you consent to our collection and processing of your personal data for these purposes.Your personal data will be used by us and by third parties on our behalf:
- For anti-money laundering, prevention of terrorist financing and identity verification;
- To detect or suppress fraud
- For statistical and research purposes;
- For market research, marketing and data analysis purposes;
- To analyse your credit risk (if applicable);
- To improve the quality of the services for our users;
- To comply with licensing and regulatory requirements as are applicable to Us.
We may contact you to advise you of other goods and services that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such marketing materials, please contact us in writing at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org and marked for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
Any telephone calls you make to us may be recorded for training and/or security purposes.