We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to to join our HR team for a temporary 8-month project, starting in March 2023. The candidate will assist in our company’s recruiting, learning and development, and employee performance programmes.
If you have an excellent work ethic, enjoy working with people, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this job could be the one for you. The position is available for 25 hours per week.
The selected candidate will be:
- Assisting in the recruitment process;
- Compiling, updating and maintaining Personal File records as required;
- Coordinating paperwork for Identity Malta in relation to Third Country Nationals;
- Performing orientations / induction presentations to new employees and interns;
- Coordinating with Payroll Officer upon new engagements, and update records of new staff, including upload onto internal SharePoint;
- Supporting performance management reviews and exit interviews;
- Assisting with training coordination;
- Contributing to employee relations;
- Assisting with the coordination events; and,
- Assisting and supporting management in ad-hoc tasks such as reporting exercises as the need arises.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar position coupled with good communication skills in both Maltese and English. S/he will have experience with record management and knowledge of local employment legislation. Proficiency in using Microsoft suite and familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and/or Applicant Tracking Systems are valuable for this position.
This position calls for someone who has multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks. S/he will be able to work with minimal supervision and have strong people skills.
Interested candidates are to send their CV together with a motivation letter by email to the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org