Are you looking for a new opportunity in insurance? Do you want to progress and grow in your career? We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team as an Insurance Account Handler. As a member of our team, you will assume responsibility for various insurance related activities whilst ensuring you offer all clients the best service level throughout the insurance process.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Understand the client’s insurance needs and propose appropriate solutions.
- Liaise with clients providing them with an excellent customer service throughout the initial quotation stage, the renewal stage, policy changes and at claim stage, as required.
- Prepare and secure renewals.
- Submit quotations and insurance documentation.
- Timely update of data.
- Support the team in the achievement of renewal targets, as well as in securing new business targets.
- Have excellent written and verbal skills so as to communicate insurance specifics to customers;
- Possess good listening skills and an excellent telephone manner;
- Have a talent for building rapport with the client and maintaining a trustworthy relationship;
- Be focused, precise, have a strong eye for detail and an ability to assess risks;
- Be assertive and have strong organisational and planning skills so as to meet tight deadlines;
- Have the ability to assume responsibility and demonstrate an eagerness to learn;
- Be energetic, outgoing, show willingness to collaborate and to work within a team.
Experience in liaising with customers and with intermediaries is required for the role. Candidates with a background in commercial insurance will be given preference. Although not essential knowledge of motor insurance will be considered an asset.
An attractive salary package depending upon experience is being offered for the above position.
Interested candidates are to send their CV together with a motivation letter by email to the HR Manager at email@example.com