We are looking for a dedicated and self-motivated individual with a passion for customer care to join our Customer Service team as a Front Office Shipping Clerk. The Individual will be working alongside other team members, reporting to the team leader and will be focusing on various administrative, front office and customer facing duties.
Responsibilities of the Role
As a member of the Customer Service team the individual is expected to work within our quality approved work systems and will primarily assume responsibility for:
- Greeting and welcoming guests in a friendly and professional manner;
- Answering the central telephone system and directing calls accordingly;
- Administering various shipping related documentation tasks;
- Communicating with customers and addressing/directing any queries;
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming mail and packages;
- Maintaining updated records and files;
- Keeping front office tidy and presentable with all necessary material;
- Assisting with other tasks as required.
- Possess excellent communication skills in both English & Maltese;
- Have excellent telephone etiquette and demonstrate strong customer facing skills;
- Show drive and initiative to solve problems promptly and effectively;
- Be highly organised giving attention to detail in documentation and costings;
- Have the ability to work under pressure as well as be able to meet tight deadlines set for the department.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
Preference will be given to individuals with a background in customer service. Exposure to the Shipping Industry will be considered an asset; however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Interested candidates are to send their CV together with a motivation letter by email to the HR Manager at email@example.com.