Our Shipping Division offers a comprehensive and award-winning approach to worldwide freight logistics and transportation. We incorporate the latest technology whilst regularly investing in our ever-growing workforce passing down the knowledge that can only be gained from our long-standing position in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and result-oriented individual, who is excited about excellent service to join this core area of our business, to fill the full-time post of:
The selected candidate will be responsible to achieve established departmental operational targets whilst developing and maximising on opportunities for improvement.
The chosen applicant is also required to communicate with personnel inside and outside of the organisation, ensuring a high degree of team coordination and that all shipping operations are completed as per client’s requirement.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Highly effective relationship management skills with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems whilst demonstrating a high level of integrity,
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to collaborate positively and sensitively with stakeholders,
- Effective Team Player and Leadership skills,
- Drive and initiative combined with a good level of business discipline,
- A sharp focus on customers and operations,
- Be able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines,
- Experience in working on Microsoft Excel, preferably being in possession of an ECDL certification or equivalent,
- Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
Applicants with experience and a proven successful track record in the Freight industry will be given preference.
An attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience is being offered.
Interested candidates are to send their CV together with a motivation letter by email to the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org